The ability to benchmark the quality of competing wireless networks and services is increasingly important for network operators, service providers, and regulatory agencies.
For operators, wireless network benchmarking enables insight into the subscriber’s experience and is critical for ensuring coverage and quality of service (QoS). In a world where mobile subscribers have little tolerance for dropped calls and the inability to access data and applications, operators must know how well their QoS and subscribers’ quality of experience (QoE) compares with the competition and changes over time.
Service providers and operators alike need benchmarking solutions to ensure they have met certain key performance indicators (KPIs) so they can prove to subscribers and enterprise customers that they are delivering the QoS for which those customers paid, and that their QoS is superior.
Last, regulatory agencies need benchmarking to ensure that the licensed operators in their nations are delivering a required minimum level of service to consumers.
Ascom Network Testing provides dedicated probe solutions to benchmark and monitor the performance and quality of wireless networks, services, and content. Using these solutions, TEMS customers can:
- Test network service quality across a large variety of network operators, device types, and wireless technologies, including LTE
- Perform drive and indoor tests, as well as attended and unattended tests
- Collect the business intelligence needed to match or surpass competitors’ coverage and quality
- Meet SLAs with subscribers, business customers, and regulatory agencies
- Monitor KPIs, such as blocked calls, dropped calls, data throughput, failed data connections, and audio and video quality MOS, to help engineers and operations staff improve network quality
TEMS Automatic is a truly autonomous network testing system that gives an overview of network quality as perceived by the subscriber. TEMS Automatic provides round-the-clock wireless QoS measurements without the cost of round-the-clock personnel.
TEMS Investigation is the industry-leading tool for wireless network drive testing, troubleshooting, verification, optimization, and maintenance.
TEMS Monitor Master
vereinfacht das Testen von mobilen Diensten & Inhalten durch Simulation von Benutzern, welche solche Dienste – wie z.B. Wettbewerbe, Spiele, Mitteilungen versenden – auf verschiedensten mobilen Geräten und Netzen abrufen.
TEMS Pocket is the most advanced and powerful handheld tool on the market for verification, maintenance, and troubleshooting of mobile networks, including in-building wireless testing and basic cell planning tasks.
TEMS Symphony is a single, powerful, and versatile mobile network benchmarking solution for all of your wireless network benchmarking needs.