Mobile network operators face a host of challenges including declining average revenue per user (ARPU), the need for pricing models that take into account growing data consumption, hefty quality of service (QoS) demands, the continuous demand for network expansion and LTE rollouts, increased network complexity, and OPEX reduction.
To meet these challenges, operators need state-of-the-art solutions that will enable them to:
- Test, measure, and analyze mobile networks anywhere subscribers go
- Optimize network performance while minimizing operational costs
- Ensure quality throughout the network life cycle
- Measure QoS and QoE against competitors to ensure satisfying subscriber experience and reduce churn
- Efficiently deploy new, revenue-generating, value-added services
Through its industry leading TEMS portfolio and professional services organization, Ascom Network Testing provides multivendor, multitechnology solutions to help operators to deliver network quality while ensuring operational efficiency from initial tuning through optimization. Discover what the world’s leading mobile network operators already know – whether its site acceptance, troubleshooting and optimization, indoor mapping, coverage analysis, basic cell planning, reporting and analysis, benchmarking, or service quality assurance, Ascom has a solution that is right for you.