With the majority of today’s voice and data traffic generated from indoor venues, mobile network operators, service providers, and regulatory agencies must be able to test, benchmark, troubleshoot, and optimize network service availability, capacity, and quality with the same precision they do in outdoor environments. However, indoor wireless testing presents a number of unique challenges, as it poses accessibility and security issues and must be performed without GPS or a constant, stable power source.
Ascom Network Testing offers a variety of wireless indoor network testing options that help operators and providers overcome these challenges. Using TEMS in-building wireless testing solutions, these customers can:
- Measure network and application service availability and quality wherever cellular users go, where drive testing is impossible or impractical
- Exploit a single toolset for a variety of tasks and simultaneous tests, including wireless indoor benchmarking, troubleshooting, and optimization, and voice, video and data QoS
- Test across a variety of wireless technologies including GSM/GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA, HSPA+, CDMA, EV-DO, Wi-Fi, and LTE, thanks to partnerships with leading equipment and chip vendors
- Leverage automation and control functionality to efficiently test and analyze the coverage of in-building wireless systems, excluding the effect of macro cells
- Mitigate delays, incomplete test runs, and other hassles posed by bulky equipment during security inspections
- Utilize preconfigured map and floor plan data to overcome a lack of GPS, and perform quick and easy indoor pinpointing
TEMS Automatic is a truly autonomous network testing system that gives an overview of network quality as perceived by the subscriber. TEMS Automatic provides round-the-clock wireless QoS measurements without the cost of round-the-clock personnel.
TEMS Investigation is the industry-leading tool for wireless network drive testing, troubleshooting, verification, optimization, and maintenance.
TEMS Monitor Master
TEMS Monitor Master tests and monitors the mobile subscriber experience by simulating real users doing real things – like entering contests, playing games and sending messages – on real devices and networks.
TEMS Pocket is the most advanced and powerful handheld tool on the market for verification, maintenance, and troubleshooting of mobile networks, including in-building wireless testing and basic cell planning tasks.
TEMS Symphony is a single, powerful, and versatile mobile network benchmarking solution for all of your wireless network benchmarking needs.