Whether it’s selling or installing RAN equipment or managing base station environments for their mobile network operator customers, telecom infrastructure suppliers are under tremendous pressure to deliver – and ensure the performance of – the latest wireless technologies at the lowest possible price. These equipment suppliers must prove quality and availability prior to wireless network rollout in order to proactively address any issues that might impact an operator’s customers. In addition, in their role as managed service providers, infrastructure suppliers need tools that go beyond rollouts to handle all stages of the network life cycle, including wireless network verification, benchmarking and optimization, as well as wireless application performance monitoring.
Ascom Network Testing works with infrastructure suppliers to provide solutions perfectly tailored to address the technological and cost-related challenges these network equipment vendors face. Using TEMS wireless network testing and optimization solutions, infrastructure suppliers can:
- Test, measure, and analyze mobile networks anywhere subscribers go
- Optimize network performance while minimizing operational costs
- Ensure quality throughout the network life cycle to satisfy subscriber QoE and customer SLAs
- Measure quality of service (QoS) levels among competing operators to understand where optimization, investment, and enhancement are required
- Test and measure across today’s heterogeneous network environments using most major handset types, thanks to TEMS multivendor, multitechnology support
- Industry-leading partnerships with different infrastructure suppliers and chip vendors to enable turnkey network and phone testing support
- Support for all wireless technologies including GSM/GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA, HSAP+, CDMA, EV-DO, Wi-Fi, and LTE
Enterprise Asset Management
Every company needs assets, e.g. machinery, equipment, buildings, IT systems and infrastructure to create products or provide services. Enterprise Asset and Service Management provides a real-time and mission-centered view of the assets and their service and maintenance.
The quality of customer services is of high importance for each company to optimise their external presentation and to achieve effective customer loyality.