Is building and maintaining relationships with channel partners something you excel at? Does selling healthcare technology sound like something you’d be good at? If so, then a Channel Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and selling solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Proactively leading joint partner planning processes that develop performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Selling through partner organisations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leading solution development efforts that best addresses end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Business, Technology, or a related discipline with experience in sales execution of both direct and indirect. Selling technology driven products and services to a commercial, institutional, or industrial customers is a huge plus. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com