To further drive and build our channel operating rhythm, we are looking for a talented Channel Manager for the Netherlands. This role (as a vital driver of the channel business) will take ownership of the regional Ascom Channel Partner Program and the associated processes and tools, and can deliver the discipline and information required to drive world-class channel performance. This is a regional role that requires working cross functionally at both regional and global level.
Your days will be filled with…
- The roll-out of the Channel Partner Program, co-ordination of the program's projects and management of their interdependencies.
- Support to implement and embed Ascom`s channel go-to-market strategies across both our Enterprise and Healthcare verticals.
- Collaboration with multiple functions, managing communications with all stakeholders, product lines and regions and you will provide leadership for channel operating processes including driving simplification
- Ensuring that business plan strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market and program and project reviews are regularly and effectively conducted to drive plan, monitor and control the delivery of programs to schedule, budget and to the agreed quality
- Taking ownership in rolling-out and implementation of the Ascom Channel Partner Program, all associated processes and policies, our suite of channel enablement tools (including set-up and roll-out of an Ascom Partner Portal) and the ongoing channel performance evaluation.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Business, or a related discipline with 5+ years’ experience in program management, project management, or related field. Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE2 would be advantageous. Experienced in a channel driven sales organization, with good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs. Experience in selling into healthcare, retail, or hospitality environments would be well-regarded. As well as experience within Safety and Security.
What’s it like to work at Ascom?
We love challenges and to build things that we are proud of, especially when products are used for life saving purposes. Everyone at Ascom matters and are highly valued. Why not check out some of our Employee testimonials on our career page. Are you interested in joining us? Ingo Tideman (Segment Manager ESS) and Maaike Stiekema (Head of Human Resources) are interested in hearing all about you and look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions in the meantime, just ask Ingo at email@example.com
Good to know Whilst we would like to see a new colleague soon, our approach is to review and consider applications carefully (which could mean completing a selection assessment). Before starting employment we will ask for references and background checks (eg VOG).
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com