The Account Manager manages the relationship with the customers of the accounts he/she is assigned to and oversees all activities with particular customers, with the goal to create long-term relationships.
The Account Manager serves to understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for Ascom as a result. He/she acts as the key interface between Ascom and Customers, New Prospects, Solutions/Technical Team, Operations, and Management, and therefore has significant impact on the growth of Ascom. The Account Manager might be leading a team.
Your days will be filled with…
- Responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy within assigned accounts
- Create strategic account plan and fully owns execution of measures
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Responsible for growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and share market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
- Responsible for highly effective and trustful working relationships with customers at all stages of the relationship through pro-active strategic account reviews and by managing the communication between customers and internal project teams
- Ensures self and have deep understanding of customers’ business models, their overall goals, and their business needs and challenges, and map Ascom’s solutions and products accordingly
- Prospect for new customers and business; generate proposals, initiate and actively participate in bid process where applicable.
- Coordinate the involvement of Ascom subject matter experts in interactions with customers, including support, service, and management resources, and keep project teams accountable to deliver service on-time and in high-quality
- Professionally manage and utilize business management systems and tools to monitor and forecast responsible accounts
Your qualifications and work experiences are ...
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, sales or related field; alternatively, relevant certifications (e.g. Strategic Account Manager Certification)
- 3-5 years’ experience in key account management or in similar leadership roles, preferably with technology driven products and services offered to commercial, institutional and or industrial customers
- Proven track record in account management, assertive selling and relationship building with customers
- Profound sales experience, especially proven track record in sales execution, direct and indirect, and value based (complex) solution sales including software
- Profound sales experience, and track record of successully selling into “Public” environment (Collectivités locales, Gendarmerie …).
Your skills and competencies are ...
- Excellent customer focus and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of wireless communication sector and Clinical Solutions environment
- Strong understanding of technical system configurations; and highly knowledgeable about Ascom products portfolio
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to clients, and to engage and energize others
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; attention to detail
- Advanced negotiation and influencing skills
- High ability to collaborate and build sustainable and effective relationships
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize self and manage priorities
- Achievement mindset; shows a preference for action and an eagerness to take the initiative.
- Highly responsive and customer focused, enjoys working with people
- Works well under pressure, enjoys selling and is willing to go the extra-mile
- Analytical and structured personality, detailed oriented
- Strong collaborator and team player, willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Empathic attitude and talent to engage and motivate others
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical and IT-related topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
If you are interested: We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com