Ascom is an innovative healthcare company, partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven and creative individuals with a strong passion for growth – and therefore we need you!
The Corporate Purchaser ensures the selection of the best suppliers for Ascom. You will be key to all Ascom functions in negotiation and purchasing, focusing on price, quality, lead-time, value, and flexibility of purchases.
- Request and collect quotes, evaluate, and negotiate costs and conditions for Products, Services and SW for Nordic projects and Global projects according to Ascoms processes.
- Negotiate prices and conditions for third party products and SW in maintenance.
- To evaluate, recommend and select manufacturers/suppliers according to Sourcing processes
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend future suppliers and manage a sourcing strategy for the categories.
- Co-operate with other functions and stakeholders in Ascom
The candidate for this role should have:
- Degree in Purchasing and Logistics, or technical degree, or an equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Sourcing or Procurement
- Strong knowledge of sourcing and vendor management and relevant software
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP and other IT applications; good understanding of
- Strong ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Broad experience in contracting and contract negotiations, including legal aspects
- Working experience in the IT, telecommunication, or healthcare sector
- Proven track record of building, maintaining, and developing supplier relations and a strong supplier base
- Ambitious, flexible and target oriented
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Strong customer and business orientation
- Strong drive for achievement
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects.
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
Questions and application
Please apply with a CV in English using the link attached as soon as possible. Interviews will be held continuously until we find the right candidate.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.