Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for new challenges? Come join our Global R&D department in Gothenburg! Here you will be part of a team that work together to deliver outstanding products and services to our customers.
In this role you will manage the end-to-end delivery of R&D projects, ensure compliance with standards and monitoring quality. You will be responsible for contributing to improving existing or creating new products, components, equipment, systems and processes.
- Professionally lead projects in R&D, and lead/coordinate all activities within assigned projects
- Ensure that the project complies with the regulatory and quality processes and follows the Ascom ´DLP process and its sub-processes
- Monitor and enforce compliance with applicable standards; ensure high quality of technical documentation and files
- Collaborate across teams and ensure synergies between R&D projects are realized
- Responsible for establishing necessary communication with other projects, line organization and departments
- Provides guidance and support other Project Managers in R&D
The candidate for this role should have:
- University degree (BC or MSc.) in Business Administration or Software Engineering or related field.
- 5-10 years’ experience as Project Manager, ideally in Medical Device Design and Manufacturing
- Certification in Agile Project Management (e.g. Prince2 Practitioner, PMP professional, IPMA minimum level B, Scrum)
- Working experience in the IT, telecommunication or healthcare sector
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written
In addition, we value:
- A good understanding of software development
- A solution-oriented personality
- Understanding of the med-tech industry
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
Questions and application
Please apply with a CV in English using the link attached latest 2022-08-31. Interviews will start in late August and responses to questions might take longer during July and August.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com