A Service Contract Sales Administrator ensures that the support and software maintenance contracts are administered in a timely and organized fashion ensuring that we can establish our obligations towards our customers and can invoice based on what has been agreed upon.
Your days will be filled with....
- Assuring that all software and service/support contracts are kept current by providing renewal quotes to the partner or direct customer in a timely manner to ensure renewal of the support contract prior to expiration
- Negotiate prices and services within pre-defined terms
- Support Sales with quotes for new contracts or extension to existing contracts
- Handle and/or escalate customer issues with contracts and invoices
- Engage with partners and direct customers to understand any ongoing issues with support contracts and inquire why a renewal has lapsed
- Generate invoices for service contracts
- Administrate contracts according to SOP
- Ensure new contracts and renewals are processed and cancellations are registered
- Coordinate customer access to the Ascom Customer Care team
- Ensure that the Customer Support organization is aware of our obligations
- Support the SMA Business Owner role
- Work closely with other Ascom teams.
And you have......
- The ability to understand specific business needs, services, and products.
- The ability to explain product offering in understandable wording to our partners and end users and to listen to and understand customer needs to help manage negotiations within pre-defined terms.
- Documented knowledge of relevant ERP system(s).
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with a minimum of 3 years work experience in sales, contract administration, customer service and/or related field.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel and Word.
- Structured personality, high ability to plan, paying attention to details.
- Strong planning, organizing and management skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com