Are you someone who loves to identify new business opportunities and to provide technical consultancy? Do you enjoy working in cross-functional teams to serve our customer? If so, then a Solution Sales Consultant role with us might be what you’re looking for. As a member of our Solutions team, you’ll be a driving force for supporting the growth strategy for the clinical and LTC market segments.
Your days will be filled with…
- Significantly contribute to positioning Ascom’s solutions across the portfolio and the continuum of services.
- Describe products and explain their benefits and uses to potential customers
- In close collaboration with Account Managers, build and develop customer relationships with C+ level customers. Assumes responsibility for basic sales activities within assigned segments and partners.
- Accountable for supporting sales targets achievements on assigned market segments and design office partners.
- Assess customer’s business, clinical and technical needs and strategies related to Ascom’s solution offerings and provide recommendations and proposals to customers.
- Actively exchange and collaborate with different subject matter experts and sales colleagues to provide a high-quality and sustainable solution & services architecture.
- Manage transition from proposal phase to delivery phase by actively engaging Ascom’s partners and resellers within Ascom’s organization and customer segments.
- Collaborate across solution teams to develop Ascom’s portfolio, tools and training in line with the needs of the customer/market segment.
- Identify improvement areas within Ascom’s regional solution teams by aligning with Sales, Marketing and Professional Services.
Your qualifications and work experience are ...
- Bachelor’s degree: preferably in one of the following disciplines - physical or biological science, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or information systems
- 3- 5 years of experience in medical technology capital equipment sales, healthcare professional services sales or network infrastructure sales engineering experience
- 3-5 years of customer facing experience, preferably in medical equipment sales or presales
- Proven track-record in working cross-functionally within customer-facing organization
You skills and competencies are ...
- Highly skilled and high knowledgeable about IT healthcare, medical devise and clinical workflow
- Strong customer service skills and excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and have a strong social presence with team interaction
- Highly responsive and customer focused
- Analytical and structured personality
- Flexible attitude
- Strong team player, highly collaborative
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical and IT-related topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
If you are interested: We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com