At Ascom we are proud of what we do, knowing that we are making a difference. At our company you will be part of a stimulating and diverse environment, where you will work with colleagues from different parts of the globe. We now have a great opportunity for you to join our R&D, Mobility, System Test Section. In our team you will be highly appreciated for your skills, motivation, and ideas! We have our colleagues spread over our four sites located in Sweden, Netherlands, Florida and North Carolina, USA. This position is to our Swedish site with placement in Gothenburg.
Are you a software test engineer, with 2-3 years of experience, and have a true interest in quality assurance and both automation and manual testing of embedded software?
At R&D, Mobility department, Integration and verification section, you will work with Ascom developed wireless communication, such as telephony and base stations.
In our team you will be highly appreciated for your testing skills and will have a great opportunity to grow in your role.
- Based on requirements, design and implement manual and automatic test cases using Python.
- Run Tests, do an analysis if test fails. Troubleshoot.
- Install and configure test systems in our lab.
- Participate in reviews of requirements and test cases.
- Collaborate with colleagues and partners in Ascom’s global organization.
- Degree of Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in Physics, Electrical, IT or Computer science.
- You have a 2-3 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Fluent in English, speech and writing. Swedish is meritorious.
- Working experience in test automation Selenium, Python or similar
- Working experience in agile test methods
We believe that you are a responsible problem solver with a sense of ownership who is open to learning new technologies to maximize the impact you make.
You have a passion for software testing and usability. You feel comfortable working together with other test engineers and developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and quality.
You are diligent, pay attention to detail and are quality conscious because our products are often used in hospitals or enterprises. If you dare and care to do your very best and by that make a real difference in your working day you are probably one of us.
Working at Ascom
Within Ascom Global R&D you are an important contributor with broad responsibilities and good possibilities to grow in your working role. We offer an open and international environment where personal initiative is both expected and appreciated. Our culture is reflected by the Ascom Way and its six principles: Customer Focus, Commitment & Accountability, Growth, Innovation, Leadership, we are Ascom.
Ascom is a company where you will be able to engage with all parts of the value stream, from development to sales, manufacturing, and supply chain and service delivery. If you are motivated by making a real difference in your work, you are probably one of us.
Contact and Application
Are you interested in the job? The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible, through the “apply” button