Does visiting client sites and demonstrating healthcare technology to people sound interesting to you? Do you enjoy working in different places from time to time and where no two days are the same? If so, then a Pre-Sales Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for.
As part of our Pre-Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and demonstrating Ascom’s solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care in this exciting role based in Kuala Lumpur
Your days will be filled with…
- Preparing technical details and engineering needs to develop sales tools to assist our sales and resellers in learning and presenting the Ascom solution portfolio.
- Conducting regular web-based seminars to resellers and customers.
- Providing input and participating in the marketing, market planning, and technical development of products and services.
- Providing analysis and preparation of quotations and proposals.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Information Technology or a related discipline with experience in working with IT, telecom, or wireless technology such as DECT or 802.11. Experience in healthcare or an ELV industry would be an advantage.
Having business fluency in Chinese and/or Bahasa Malay is a requirement for this role.
If this is of interest to you, we would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com