Are you someone who enjoys implementing technical customer solutions and providing technical support to customers and resolving IT-related failures? Do you enjoy working remotely from time to time as well as on site?
If so, then a Service Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Services & Operations team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and building solutions that ultimately help our customers.
Your days will be filled with…
- Working on projects to implement technical customer solutions that integrate with existing systems.
- Providing Level 2 product life cycle support.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction by ensuring lead time of assigned project tasks are on schedule.
- Establishing good documentation standards to preserve the traceability and serviceability of delivered products and solutions.
- Resolving IT-related failures in a 24x7 service organization
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
- Bachelor qualified in System Engineering, Application Engineering, or a related discipline with experience in a Systems Engineering position or similar.
- Skilled in:
- Understanding technical specifications and capabilities of relevant key systems and solutions
- Understanding of port opening firewalls.
- Understanding of Storage, Virtual Machines, Load Balancing, IP related matters
- Time management, strong prioritization and organizing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to write well-constructed reports
- Your Personal Qualities:
- Strong affinity with and interest in electronics
- Drive and commitment, detail-oriented
- Analytical and structured personality
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills in Dutch & French (mandatory for this position) and English;
What’s it like to work at Ascom?
We love challenges and to build things that we are proud of, especially when products are used for life saving purposes. Everyone at Ascom matters and are highly valued. Why not check out some of our Employee testimonials on our career page. Are you interested in joining us? We are interested in hearing all about you and look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions in the meantime, just ask by sending an email to email@example.com.
Good to know Whilst we would like to see a new colleague soon, our approach is to review and consider applications carefully (which could mean completing a selection assessment).
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com