The Senior Clinical Workflow Designer is responsible for providing a masters level of clinical communication understanding and direct clinical expertise to the Ascom Solution Sales team. The nurse or respiratory therapist in this position will regularly interact with C-level stakeholders in large hospital organizations as an integral part of our aggressive effort to capture additional North American market share.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide industry expertise and insight to the sales organization as part of the Ascom Solution Sales Team in general and a partnered sales team in particular.
- Assess and Diagnose organizational communication challenges in the context of selling the Ascom product sets.
- Regularly present to C-Suite and Clinical Leadership teams with major US and Canadian customers.
- Collaborate on the clinical training program for Ascom stakeholders in the region.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements. Qualifications and Work Experience
- Licensed Registered Nurse or Respiratory Therapist
- 7+ years’ relevant Clinical experience in the acute care space AND/OR on the industry side with a business supporting acute care customers.
- Firm understanding of the workflow considerations and clinical communication needs across the healthcare enterprise, not limited to a single department or aspect of the organization.
- Phenomenal professional presentation skills
- Clear evidence of success in an outcome evaluated role, (such as quota delivery in a sales aligned position).
Skills and Competencies
- Good verbal communication skills-speaks fluent English and other languages depending on location and presents expertly.
- Good written communication skills-able to efficiently compose formal communication documents.
- Medical technology adaptor
- Good customer management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and customer focused
- Able to work independently and have a strong social presence with team interaction
- Time management, strong prioritization and organizing skills
- Ability to write well-constructed reports
- Solid feedback and coaching skills; ability to guide colleagues in way of working
- Strong drive and commitment, detail-oriented
- Fierce competitive nature
- Analytical and structured personality
- Strong team player with high level of interpersonal and communication skills
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com