Does the idea of working in an exciting fast-paced digital technology company resonate with you? Our Professional Services team comprises of system and application engineers who are responsible for developing consistent best practices to effectively implement Ascom’s solutions and services for customers whilst providing excellent customer service. Does the idea of working within Ascom’s Professional Services team sound like a role that you would excel at? If so, then an Engineering Manager role with us could be perfect for you!
Your days will be filled with…
- Overseeing the engineering team, constantly ensuring effective execution of their responsibilities and tasks
- Leading, managing, providing guidance, and motivating the team to achieve constant growth and improvements
- Ongoing development and updating technical skills and competences of team members
- Providing the availability of technical expertise and enable the team to efficiently deliver on customer projects
- Being actively involved in the development of Ascom’s professional services and all Engineering processes to maximise performance, working cross-functionally with relevant local and global functions
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re an individual with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
We're looking for someone who has…
- Masters or Engineering Degree in Technology, or an equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of direct leadership experience in global, multi-cultural environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical implementation of customer projects
- Excellent Leadership Skills: Motivational leader able to build and manage high-performing teams
- Ability to coach and mentor individuals
- Excellent communicator to all levels in the business, both within Ascom, and within the client base
- Ability to think strategically, and relate to the bigger picture
- Take ownership and accountability. Ability to prioritise and to bring together high-functioning teams to resolve problems
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to organise self and manage priorities within team
- Analytical and structured personality, detailed oriented
- Strong collaborator and team player, willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Empathic attitude and talent to engage and motivate others
To be considered for this role you must have the right to live and work in the UK (sponsorship is not available) and be able to work from our office in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
A global solutions provider, focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com