As Project Management Office (PMO) Coordinator you will work with our project management team within Professional Services, providing excellent support to ensure the accurate planning and execution of projects, applying relevant standards, processes and tools, and preparing work to support project managers. Does this sound like a role that you would excel at? If so, then this PMO Coordinator opportunity with us might be perfect for you!
As a PMO Coordinator with Ascom (UK) Ltd, you will work from our offices in Lichfield, Staffordshire, and will be supporting the delivery and coordination of our larger projects, whilst taking responsibility for the delivery of smaller projects.
Your days will be filled with…
- Supporting project managers in activities to ensure accurate planning and execution of projects
- Managing allocated smaller projects end to end
- Providing ad-hoc support and assistance to the PMO Manager
- Proactively providing ongoing support during the project lifecycle and helping project managers to achieve high-quality project deliveries
- Applying required standards, processes, and tools as directed
- Coordinating and conducting logistical activities in support of project deliveries
- Managing stock control activities in and out of the stores
- Ensuring the creation and maintenance of relevant documentation according to Ascom’s project documentation standards
In this role you will work from our office in Lichfield, Staffordshire and may travel to provide support at customer sites.
We're looking for someone who has…
- A relevant degree, for example, Business Administration or Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record in project coordination or Project Management Certification
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Project Coordinator, preferably coordinating and allocating for complex, large ICT projects
- Experience gained within the IT, telecommunication or healthcare sector
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, particularly communication and conflict management
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Programs and AX
- Excellent planning skills combined with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Excellent customer service, communication and negotiation skills
To be considered for this role you must be able to commute to and work from our office in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re an individual with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider, focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com