Are you someone who enjoys providing technical expertise for solutions and third-party products? Do you enjoy performing hands-on configuration at customer sites as well as remote working? If so, then an Application Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and building solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Delivering activities as part of Professional Services including the analysis of requirements, design, installation, commissioning and hand-over of customer solutions.
- Working closely together with engineering experts and Product Specialists to resolve complex issues e.g. by providing detailed logs of the solutions.
- Receiving and managing customer feedback and complaints professionally to minimize impact on customer and ensure high-quality resolution of issues.
- Systematically collecting customer feedback upon completion of customer projects and service orders.
- Preserving and improving project margins by continuously improving quality and efficiency of work.
- Collaborating and supporting cross-functionally and contribute to increased team performance within Professional Services.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Health Informatics, or a related discipline. Ideally you would also have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Various third-party product certifications.
- Knowledge of medical device regulations.
- At least 5 years' experience in designing and programming software using Java SE.
- Experience with server hardware and/or Microsoft Windows Server operating systems.
- Experience with virtualizing platforms (VMWare, Hyper-V) and related technologies.
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com