Ascom is an innovative healthcare company, partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven, and creative individuals with passion and desire to help us grow – and therefore we need you!
Here at Ascom…
- You are the Group FP&A Manager utilizing your financial acumen to ultimately help the company meet its objectives
- You work directly with the Head of Group FP&A on monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow forecasts, budgeting and production of the monthly Board packs
- You will conduct regular detailed analysis of the business and provide incisive value-based reports and recommendations that support the decision making
- Continuously analyze systems and tools to improve processes and drive efficiency across the company
Your days will be filled with…
- Use data and financial principles to drive discussions and provide recommendations to the Head of FP&A
- Provide reports on the regional and group business performance (Incoming orders, revenue, margin and costs) and collaborates with the respective regions and functional leaders to further contextualize the numbers
- Regular reviews of group projects to determine performance and identify risks before they materialize
- Preparing, reviewing, and presenting the monthly and annual financial review pack to the Head of Group FP&A explaining variances and actions taken to deliver the budget and forecast
- Developing an in-depth understanding of major customer or partner accounts, projects and products and help shape the organization through constructive challenges and making recommendations to improve top line and profitability
- Reviewing and challenge the costs and their drivers across the organization and discuss with the regional head of Finance to ensure cost is kept under control
- Own and manage reporting tools and templates across the organization ensuring they reflect aspirations of the company and support decision making
We look for you…
- Educated to degree level with a BSc/BA in a finance or scientific discipline
- CIMA, ACCA or International equivalent qualified with a minimum of 3+ years post qualification experience
- 5+ years’ professional experience of which 3+ years’ working in an FP&A or controlling position
- Excellent data modelling and system skills including building models and Excel and PowerBI
- A self-starter personality with a strong ability to “roll-up their sleeves”, analyze information and provide actions and recommendations
- A team-player that can work with and manage multiple senior stakeholders across sales, finance and services
- Someone with an outstanding drive and commitment to working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and global environment
We offer you...
Great people to work with - Work in an international environment with like-minded people in a unique mix of junior and experienced colleagues that strive for quality, impact and team success.
The opportunity to shape the future of Ascom - See your own impact on how things are done in Ascom, take responsibility for projects and capture the opportunity to shape the future of the company.
Steep learning curve - Embark on a career in a fast-paced environment that provides challenging and stimulating work and related developmental guidance and support.
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com