Are you a technical expert who enjoys sharing your knowledge with others? Do you constantly recognise training gaps within your teams and can’t help but think you could do something about it? If so, then a Technical Trainer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and imparting knowledge and expertise to our people.
Your days will be filled with…
- Acting as a technical training instructor for assigned product line/courses.
- Assisting in program and content development and create and maintain training reference equipment.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Maintaining training content on public and partner web sites.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
An experienced trainer (3-5 years) and have advanced knowledge in the ICT Healthcare area. If you have a Bachelor Degree, e.g. in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Telecommunication Engineering, or a related discipline, this would be very advantageous. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com