The basic version of Digistat Asset Management includes:
- Biomedical equipment inventory management
- Log management (manages all the documentation produced in Digistat Asset Management)
- Recording of electrical safety testing and functional checks
- Handling of intervention requests
- Recording of internal corrective maintenance activities
- Recording of external corrective maintenance activities
- Out-of-orders recording
- Monitoring response times, goods unavailability, both for internal and external interventions
- Management of maintenance contracts
- Analysis of the cost, depreciation, the revalued amount and the residual value of the asset
- Analysis of the cost of maintenance contracts, calls and interventions
- Fault analysis, the time of intervention and recovery and updating
- Research data in each section (goods, invoices, testing, calls, suppliers, etc.) based on any search criteria using easy multiple search windows and combine
Available in a wide range of modules:
Communicator module allows appropriate automatically send e-mail to specific accounts. (related to the workflow)
eDocument module enriches Digistat Asset Management of an electronic system for items uploading. This module allows to link items to every type of entity managed by Digistat
Module dedicated to the programming of preventive maintenance and safety checks.
Stock Management Module
Module for the management of warehouse with loading and unloading materials, items management, supplier management and orders.
Safety Upload Module
Module dedicated to the automatic loading of safety checks files provided by suppliers or produced by software related to measuring instruments (text file).
RPI Module – Replacement Priority Index
Module that allows the calculation of the priorities of replacement of medical equipment by hospital management
The system allows you to use a single physical installation (one database) which manages a network of units (e.g. hospital units), with a need for independent inventory and contracts management. Aggregate information and details that are obtainable by the biomedical department supervisors allow analysis of benchmark otherwise difficult to obtain.
The availability, configuration and technical specifications of Ascom products, services and solutions may vary from country to country. Please ask your nearest Ascom representative for further details.