At Ascom we are proud of what we do, knowing that we are making a difference. At our company you’ll be part of a stimulating and diverse environment, where you will work with colleagues from different parts of the globe. We now have a great opportunity for you to join our Global R&D System Integration & verification department. In our team you will be highly appreciated for your skills, motivation, and ideas! You will be part of an international team responsible for verification of our medical devices as well as our system integration and verification. We have our spread over our four sites located in Sweden, Holland, Florida and North Carolina, USA. This position is to our Swedish site with placement in Gothenburg.
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for new challenges? and have a true interest in quality assurance and validation of software? Come join System Integration & verification department at Global R&D in Gothenburg! At System Integration & verification department you will lead the validation activities for Global R&D and work to support the introduction of new products and/or new features in existing products in the sales channel. This is done by coordinating and driving validation activities needed to assure purpose fulfillment, good quality, knowledge transfer and an efficient introduction with a short ramp up time in sales. In our team you will be highly appreciated for your skills and motivation and will have great possibility to grow in your role.
- Plan, execute and document validation of new or updated products internally and in our different sales channels, e.g. internal validation, External validations, office trials and field trials in a global environment
- Plan, manage and execute assigned projects according to our Development and Launch process and the project handbook.
- Visualize project plans and status.
- Plan necessary training, documentation and material needed for internal validation, office trials and field trials, together with applicable R&D department.
- Collect and process results/feedback from internal validation, office trial and field trial participants.
- Participate and support in identification of usability evaluation needs.
- For medical device products, ensure that mandatory and applicable validation steps are followed and documented.
- Assist in planning of user research and formative usability validation.
- Collaborate with colleagues and partners in Ascom’s global organization.
- Degree of Master of Science or Bachelor of Science from field of IT or Computer science.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in related areas,
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Good ability to cooperate and to guide others.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, speech, and writing.
- Knowledge of Medical Devices Regulations (ISO 13485, IEC 62304)
- Knowledge in applying usability processes and principles for medical devices
- Working experience in software development organizations
- Experience from health care sectors
- Running introduction projects and validations
We believe that you are a responsible problem solver with a sense of ownership who is open to learning new technologies to maximize the impact you make. You are good at planning and executions. You feel comfortable with new contacts and maintaining existing while working together with technicians, sales staff, test engineers and, developers to ensure that systems are working as intended with regards to maintainability, usability and quality. You are diligent, pay attention to detail and are quality conscious because our products are medical devices and used in hospitals and other care facilities. If you dare and care to do your very best and by that make a real difference in your working day you are probably one of us.
Working at Ascom
In the System Integration & verification department you are an important contributor with broad responsibilities and good possibilities to grow in your working role. We offer an open and international environment where personal initiative is both expected and appreciated. Our culture is reflected by the Ascom Way and its six principles: Customer Focus, Commitment & Accountability, Growth, Innovation, Leadership, we are Ascom. Key aspects are to create customer value in everything we do, take calculated risks, be curious and creative, and be passionate and inspire. Ascom is a company where you will be able to engage with all parts of the value stream, from development to sales, manufacturing, and supply chain and service delivery. If you are motivated by making a real difference in your work, you are probably one of us.
Contact and Application
Are you interested in the job? The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible, latest 30 September, through the “apply” button.