Ascom is an innovative healthcare company, partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven and creative individuals with a strong passion for helping us grow – and therefore we need you!
Here at Ascom…
- You own all HR-related matters within a country and/or function
- You are responsible for all HR topics and the implementation of global and local HR processes
- You play active part in employee engagement, and in creating a positive work environment
- You ensure compliance with local employment laws and regulations and provide advice on employee relation matters
Your days will be filled with…
- Providing best-in-class HR services to managers and employees
- Enabling line managers to be successful in their role
- Manage talent attraction and recruiting activities in close collaboration with the business
- Pro-actively support line managers in all HR and organizational, incl. change management
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
We look for…
- A Strong team player, and quick learner, willing to take ownership and responsibility
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related business degree
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar role in at least one Nordic country (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden)
- Strong experience in sourcing and recruiting
- Strong business mind-set and the ability to quality solution to improve business success
We offer you…
Great people to work with - Work in an international environment with like-minded people in a unique mix of young and experienced colleagues that strive for quality, impact and team success.
The opportunity to shape the future of Ascom - See your own impact on how things are done in Ascom, take responsibility for projects and capture the opportunity to shape the future of the company.
Steep learning curve - Embark on a career in a fast-paced environment that provides challenging and stimulating work and related developmental guidance and support.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com