Does the sound of being a part of a global team where you can work on projects with other HR professionals from around the world? If so, then a Senior HR Manager Compensation & Benefits / Data Analytics role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Global HR team, you’ll be part of a team of experts who support the business in doing what they do best - providing technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
Your days will be filled with…
- Further development of the corporate compensation strategy, policies and processes with the guidance of the CHRO.
- Ensuring compensation and benefit plans are cost effective and competitive
- Ensuring that pay practices comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- Assessing and managing the organization’s pay structure
- Responsibility for implementing a Job Architecture and the global job evaluation practice using the Mercer methodology
- Driving and managing the global yearly salary review
- Researching, analyzing and implementing benefits plans, programs and policies
- Review of local pension schemes and insurance solutions
- Assessment of local payroll processes as well as payroll providers
- Designing and managing reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for the Executive Team
- Monitoring and development of HR KPIs (HR Cockpit)
- Ensuring high data quality and reliability across all HR systems
- Support HRIS implementation
- Advising the HR Management team and business stakeholders on all C&B topics
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
An experienced HR professional with 8 years experience in the field of global Compensation & Benefits and Data Analytics. For candidates without prior significant Rewards and HR experience, this position could be a great opportunity to work stand-alone on some really interesting projects, whilst working alongside a great team. You have Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, Human Resource Management or Finance. This role also requires hands-on experience of designing and managing C&B processes, experience in job evaluation and benchmarking, good understanding of overseeing payroll processes and managing HR controlling processes, good knowledge of best practices and market trends in Total Target Cash, compensation and benefits in various countries and ability to work in a rapid and complex changing work environment. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com