Ascom is an innovative healthcare company, partnering with ambitious customers to help them bring their vision to life. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven and creative individuals with a strong passion for helping us grow – and therefore we need you!
Here at Ascom…
In this newly created role you are responsible for a seamless execution of all HR operational tasks globally and drive operational excellence within Ascom’s regional HR organizations
- You promote increased efficiency and speed in tactic HR
- You improve performance, quality and impact of our regional HR teams with globally aligned and standardized processes, new systems and tools etc.
- You contribute significantly to build a customer centric HR organization resulting in improved employee engagement
Your days will be filled with…
- You lead our regional HR teams and ensure a seamless “end to end” service culture within operational HR covering the comprehensive employee lifecycle
- You increase efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery with a best practice approach to support the business
- You ensure processes, standards, tools, systems and objectives are globally aligned and state of the art
- You drive operational HR projects (e.g. HR systems and global payroll implementations) and ensure seamless implementations of global HR projects within the regions
- You support the regional HR organizations to become an even more valuable partner to the business
- You actively contribute to bring HR@Ascom to the next level in every aspect
We look for …
- A strong leader with a drive for execution, quick learner, willing to take ownership and responsibility
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related business degree
- 7+ years of working experience in a similar role in an international environment, preferably in a matrix organization
- Strong experience in change management and transformation processes
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to provide sustainable solutions to improve business success
- A desire to leave an impact
We offer you…
- Great people to work with - Work in an international environment with like-minded people in a unique mix of young and experienced colleagues that strive for quality, impact and team success.
- The opportunity to shape the future of Ascom - See your own impact on how things are done in Ascom, take responsibility for projects and capture the opportunity to shape the future of the company.
- Steep learning curve - Embark on an opportunity in a fast-paced environment that provides challenging and stimulating work and related developmental guidance and support.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com