We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager part of our global ICT team. The purpose of this position is to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor and oversee projects to completion while ensuring they are delivered on time with high quality and within budget.
- Perform all duties expected of a project manager role, including: initiating, planning, managing execution, monitoring and closing projects;
- Implement ICT quality processes and methodologies within all assigned projects as well as document project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques as well as perform risk management.
- Interact & communicate proactively and professionally with stakeholders, staff, contractors and vendors.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Business Administration, or related fields or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing the full life cycle of complex ICT projects.
- Experience with both agile and waterfall project methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes and reporting
- Extensive fiscal monitoring and reporting skills
- Certificates such as PMP and/or Prince (or similar) is nice too have, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, experience of writing general and technical documentation.
- Good ability to work alone as well as co-operate with others both internal and external stakeholders.
- Independent, self-starting attitude and with an ability to multitask
- Possesses excellent organizational & time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects.
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume in English by July 7th at the latest! The process might close earlier if we find the right candidate, so rather apply today than tomorrow. Welcome with your application.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities. In Gothenburg and Utrecht we have both local and global roles being based.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.