Are you someone who enjoys implementing technical customer solutions and providing technical support to customers? Do you enjoy working remotely from time to time and where no two days are the same? If so, then a System Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and building solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Working on projects to implement technical customer solutions that integrate with existing systems.
- Providing Level 2 product life cycle support.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction by ensuring lead time of assigned project tasks are on schedule.
- Establishing good documentation standards to preserve the traceability and serviceability of delivered products and solutions.
This role will also include a company car, on-call, and overtime.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in System Engineering, Application Engineering, or a related discipline with experience in a Systems Engineering position or similar. Additionally, you would also have:
- Experience with server hardware and/or Microsoft Windows Server/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with virtualizing platforms (VMWare, Hyper-V) and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge on Windows/Linux Server environments and enterprise network environments (Routing, Switching, WiFi, TCP/IP, HL7).
- Experience in technical / IT-related troubleshooting.
- Experience with SQL server administration and basic queries.
- Various 3rd-party vendor certifications (Cisco/Microsoft/Vmware etc).
- Keeping updated with latest technology within own area of system expertise.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure) (desirable).
- Experience with health care medical systems/nurse call/MIE (desirable).
- Valid Driver's Licence.
- Full-working rights.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com