Material Planning Specialist
This is an opportunity to work in a global company in an exciting and meaningful business, being part of an organization that really make a difference in Healthcare worldwide.
To our team within Logistics we are looking for a Material Planning Specialist, where you will be part of the global Material Planning team that delivers excellence in our Supply Chain. They are responsible for the coordination of supply chain and logistics activities and ensure a smooth performance of order and delivery planning, demand planning and stock control. Continuously the Material Planning Specialist aims to improve logistics processes with internal/external customers and suppliers.
The role as Material Planning Specialist with Ascom has great variation and you will be working with colleagues in USA, Europe and Asia. The base for this position is in our office in Gothenburg.
Your days will be filled with…
- Supporting and preparing material forecast
- Providing and managing relevant data and statistics
- Developing and reconciling forecast towards EMS manufacturer and update the ERP system
- Driving inventory analysis
- Maintaining phase out and phase in of products, consignment stock, swap stock
- Monitoring delivery reliability and lead time
- Maintaining data and parameter settings
- Being a member in projects related to products or logistics
- Improving existing processes and setting up structures for new processes
- Optimizing the logistic flow
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Degree in Logistics, or Business Administration or similar
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages, especially Excel, and understanding in ERP and other IT applications
- Good understanding of customs and transport operations
- Strong communication skills (English and Swedish), addressing all levels internally and externally
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills, ability to build and maintain successful relationships
- Strong analytical and organizing capabilities
- Strong customer and business orientation
- Highly energized and enthusiastic; strong focus on results
- Strong collaborator and team player, willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Solution-oriented, structured, flexible personality with open mind for changes/improvements
- Be able to take decisions
- The ability to have a holistic view as well as being able to deep dive on topics
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities. The vision of Ascom is to close digital information gaps allowing for the best possible decisions, anytime and anywhere.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com
Contact and Application
Are you interested in the job? We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. Please submit your application through the apply button.