Do you thrive on providing ongoing support to clients? Does the idea of being able to implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships sound like something you excel at? If so, then a Senior Key Account Manager - Government role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and supporting our clients provide expert care.
The Senior Key Account Manager, Government Accounts for Ascom North America, is a vital member of the Ascom Sales team who leads our Government strategy for the Acute Care Federal/Government/VA/DoD/Indian Health business. The selected candidate can work remotely from any location in the continental US, preferably west of Mississippi.
Your days will be filled with…
- Develop and implement sales processes and metrics for increased productivity, profitable revenue growth, and customer satisfaction within the Federal Government with emphasis on the VA, the DoD, and Federal Agencies.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives by product line and geographic territory.
- Monitor and communicate progress against sales objectives through weekly, quarterly, and annual sales plans. Make appropriate and timely decisions to ensure performance is tracking to or exceeding goals.
- Re-evaluate sales tactics on an ongoing basis to ensure the achievement of goals.
- Participates in / provides input into determining annual sales quotas that align with the yearly operating plan.
- Assess market, competitor, and supplier actions and collaborate with the R&D, Product Management, and Marketing teams to ensure appropriate and best-in-class product and service offerings.
- Work closely with R&D, Product Management, and Marketing teams to ensure Ascom understands and meets the requirements of the VA, DoD, and government agencies, including FIPS, RMF, DIACAP, and TAA.
- Develop and sustain relationships with key customers and suppliers to stay abreast of current and emerging customer needs.
- Take an active role in developing the Ascom North American government business through participation in individual RSD performance feedback, team meetings, regional sales meetings, and national sales meetings.
- Empower self and others through effective, collaborative relationships that accomplish sales objectives and create an open and supportive work environment.
- Ensure the sales team has the tools, resources and knowledge to drive profitable revenue growth.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you have....
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience with a proven track record.
- Minimum 7 years experience in the medical products distribution or medical device industry.
- Proven track record of introducing medical technologies to Federal agencies and resellers.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to plan and forecast sales on a national, regional, and product category level.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to lead day-to-day issues.
- Advanced planning capabilities coupled with exceptional financial and analytical skills.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills appropriate to audience and selling situation.
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of favorable outcomes that are mutually advantageous to the Company, supplier, and customer.
- Experience evaluating new products and developing successful launch plans.
- Experience getting medical devices standardized and implemented in the VA health system, the DoD health system, and other federal healthcare institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience developing and servicing large strategic businesses.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com