Built on the Ascom Healthcare Platform that collects information from multiple sources (the patient, medical devices, healthcare applications, and other systems), Ascom Telligence seamlessly integrates with the facility’s current devices and applications and can easily be expanded over time to meet future requirements.
Ascom Telligence gives clinicians a more comprehensive view of the patient’s status that goes well beyond traditional nurse call. As a result, caregivers are better informed when responding to patient requests. Ascom Telligence is flexible, offering everything from a standalone nurse call system to a fully integrated, end-to-end patient response solution. Each module provides a solid foundation for ongoing patient response improvements.
- Leverages nurse call infrastructure and enhances it with communication and documentation tools.
- Quick charting via new Ascom TelliConnect station for easy access to the EMR and other relevant information (e.g., applications, patient devices, monitors, etc.).
- New SafeConnect magnetic plugs safely connect auxiliary devices to the Ascom Telligence system, and magnetic connectors release easily, minimising the possibility of device damage in the patient room.
- In-Room Presence Automatic Capture
- Nurse Rounding Recognition
“We're introducing Ascom Telligence, which has a history as a market-leading brand in North America, Asia, and the Middle East. The Ascom Telligence Nurse Call system will define workflows in a new way by providing easy access to relevant information at the point of care, so patient needs are handled promptly”, says David Williams, Country Manager, Ascom Australia.
Find out more by visiting Ascom at the Australian Healthcare Week.