Ascom is an innovative healthcare company, partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven and creative individuals with a strong passion for helping us grow – and therefore we need you!
Here at Ascom…
- You are the regional FP&A Manager, utilizing your financial acumen to ultimately help the business meet its objectives
- You drive the financial management of the MTP (3-5 years) together with the Region Managing Director and the Region Head of Finance by defining the CAPEX and OPEX requirements that underpin growth, link the customer journey and product development to the MTP for business and leadership team and shape the relevant discussions and decisions
- You participate actively in the development of the country and are a member of the UK finance team
- You are the regional FP&A Manager and responsible for providing finance business support for the UK region
- You proactively provide support for the monthly forecasting, annual budget process
Your days will be filled with…
- Acting as Finance business partner of the UK region and use data and financial principles to drive discussions and provide recommendations to the Head of Finance
- Providing reports on the regional business performance (weekly incoming orders, revenue, margin and costs) and collaborating with the respective management team
- Regular reviews of projects to determine financial performance and explain leakages
- Preparing, reviewing, and presenting the monthly and annual financial review pack to the Head of Finance of the Region explaining variances and actions taken to deliver the budget and forecast
- Developing an in-depth understanding of all key accounts, projects and products within the business and help shape the organization through constructive challenges and making recommendations to improve top line and profitability
- Reviewing and scrutinizing the funnel opportunities with the local management team ensuring the funnel is clean and provides a true indication of how the business is developing.
- Supporting pricing of new opportunities to ensure pricing is understood, risks are mitigated in contracts and revenue recognition follows company policy
We look for…
- A professional educated to degree level with a BSc/BA in a finance or scientific discipline
- At least 3 years experience in a Budgeting and Forecasting role
- 5+ years’ professional experience of which 2+ years’ working in an FP&A or controlling position
- Someone who is familiar with partnering Senior Leadership Teams
- A teamplayer that can work with and manage multiple stakeholders such as sales, project managers and regional teams
- A self-starter personality with a strong ability to “roll-up their sleeves”, analyze large data sets and provide actions and recommendations
- Someone with an outstanding drive and commitment to working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and global environment
We offer you…
- Great people to work with - Work in an international environment with like-minded people in a unique mix of young and experienced colleagues that strive for quality, impact and team success.
- The opportunity to shape the future of Ascom - See your own impact on how things are done in Ascom, take responsibility for projects and capture the opportunity to shape the future of the company.
- Steep learning curve - Embark on a career in a fast-paced environment that provides challenging and stimulating work and related developmental guidance and support.
While the role is hybrid, it does require a minimum of 2 days working in the Lichfield Office.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com