We are looking for a new colleague to join the Nordic Finance team as Junior Business Controller. You will be part of an ambitious Finance team that works closely together with the critical task to help the business with insights to drive decision-making and performance. For this role, we are looking for someone at the start of their career who wants to learn and grow in the role.
Who we are…
Ascom is an innovative healthcare company partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security, and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions, and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven, and creative individuals with a strong passion for growth – and therefore, we need you!
Here at Ascom…
- You are part of our Nordic Finance team, where you, together with our Senior Business Controller, will perform controlling and reporting for our Nordic Business Unit.
- The Nordic Business Controllers support management with information and analysis to facilitate decision-making and recommend actions to improve performance.
Your days will be filled with…
- Reporting on the financial and operating performance of our customer projects
- Analyzing and following up on customer projects to drive efficiency improvements
- Financial forecasting to optimize planning
- Financial reporting, analysis, and follow-up
- Vendor invoice processing
- Developing and implementing tools to facilitate financial reporting and controlling
- Professional and social interaction within the Nordic organization.
We look for…
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance and business administration.
- You can be finishing your master's and want to complement this with job experience
- Excellent excel skills
- A colleague with outstanding drive, curiosity, and energy
- A solid ability to connect with others across functional and geographical borders
- Full language proficiency, both written and verbal, in Danish or another Nordic language, as well as English being the group language
We love to give you…
- An international environment – We are a Nordic team working across Sweden, Denmark, and Norway with contacts and traveling within the region. Moreover, we are part of the Ascom group based in Switzerland, with subsidiaries worldwide.
- An experienced and motivated team – We don’t compete; we work closely together to use each other’s strengths and challenge each other to achieve more.
- Career and growth opportunities with a steep learning curve – Start your career in a stimulating environment with plenty of opportunities to learn from others and grow through challenges. Your drive, talent, and contribution shape your future.
This role is based in our Vallensbæk Office, with the flexibility to work remotely.
We will be reviewing applications continuously.