Are you someone who enjoys selling leading technology to the healthcare industry? Do you like the idea of uncapped commissions and operating in a growing industry? If so, then a Sales Executive - Regional Sales Director, role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and selling solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care. The areas targeted for this position are WI, MN, IA, IN, IL, ND, and SD.
Your days will be filled with…
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- Incorporate quality and continuous improvement as part of overall job performance
- Continuously keep accurate pipeline and forecasting margin.
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients ensuring they receive high quality customer service.
- Develop mutually agreeable revenue expectations and manage them on the timeliness, quality and development of new opportunities in their pipeline for fulfilling their targeted revenue goals
- Possess very detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client's business. Organize visits to current and potential clients.
- Provide assigned distributors with assistance on product knowledge, system design, quotes, RFP responses, and any other items to assist them in their selling process
- Responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients.
- Informs clients of new products and services as they are introduced. Recommend products and services that fit well with clients' business needs.
- Initiating and maintaining highly satisfactory, responsive working relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned customer accounts.
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Experienced in successfully selling technology driven products and services to commercial, institutional, and/or industrial customers. Experience with Sales, especially proven track record in own sales execution, direct and indirect. Proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets. Knowledge of healthcare market with communication and alert notification systems experience. Track record of value based (complex) solution sales including software, communication and clinical workflow improvement. Knowledge of the wireless communication sector and the ability to understand technical system configuration would be well-regarded. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com