As the Product Manager for Remote Services you will be the business owner of Ascom’s tools and services in this area. Currently the portfolio consists of tools for remote access and remote monitoring, where Ascom personnel proactively monitors functionality and uptime of a customer solution. We have the ambition to expand in this area, both with additional tools and new services.
In this role you will work through the whole lifecycle of your products/services. From specification of the tools, to definition of the services and implementation in the local markets up to achieving successful sales results.
Your days will be filled with…
- Managing the Remote Services Portfolio and offering towards all sales channels. Cost, quality and pricing.
- Define and monitor appropriate KPI:s for the services.
- Implementation and continuous improvement of the global IT tools to improve performance and efficiency.
- Support the sales organizations with business and technical expertise to improve performance.
- Manage the service life cycle
- Analysis of market requirements and competitors’ equivalent services.
- Drive development and introduction of new remote services.
- Coordinate and work with other Product Managers (Global and Regional) and R&D to secure and improve the remote capabilities in Ascom’s product portfolio.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
- Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline with at least 3 years experience within a product management position or similar.
- Experience in creating short and long-term product plans, including business case, ROI analysis, product pricing, cost/resource modelling and forecasting
- Executive level, polished skills in presenting customer support offerings to the market with a strong focus on the benefits for the customer
- Fluent in English is a must, Swedish strongly preferred
In addition we value
- Experience from development of services
- Understanding of advanced electronic communication equipment and technology.
- Experience in tools and methods for remote surveillance of hardware and software.
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com