Does visiting client sites and demonstrating healthcare technology to people sound interesting to you? Do you enjoy working in different places from time to time and where no two days are the same? If so, then an Implementation Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and demonstrating Ascom’s solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Deliver activities as part of Ascom Professional Services, incl. analysis of requirements analysis, design, installation, commissioning and hand-over of customer solutions
- Work on projects to implement technical customer solutions that integrate with existing systems:
- Proactively collaborate with customers on-site and provide consultancy that help customers to identify best possible additions/options that the customer will gain from
- Accountable for the performance of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate and maintain own expertise on latest technologies and methods through successful completion of training
- Establish good documentation standards to preserve the traceability and serviceability of delivered products and solutions
- Interface with customers and peers to collect information needed to perform professional services
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
- Technical Engineering: Mid-level (Practical education)
- Application Engineering: Mid-level (Practical education)
- Practical Application: An engineering approach with connotations of precision, predictability, measurement, risk mitigation, and professionalism
- 5 + years’ experience in a technical Implementation Engineering position or similar
- Understand technical specifications and capabilities of relevant key systems and solutions and have knowledge in Microsoft Server operating systems, SQL Server and databases and have experience with IT and 802.11 wireless
- Knowledge and Experience with Telecommunications (SIP, T1, Analog)
- Knowledge of High Availability and/or Redundancy
- Knowledge and Experience with Certificates
- If you are familiar with Ascom’s offerings, this would be very advantageous. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com