Do you like to gain some practical experience in the area of Marketing?
Are you a motivated student, looking for a temporary job and improve your marketing skills?
This chance to work in a global marketing team might be a great opportunity for you.
For our office in Frankfurt, we are looking for a working student with an availability of at least 2,5 to 3 days a week. You will be responsible for the execution of our global marketing programs in the DACH region and will also be working on some regional initiatives. You will be a member of our global team, working to support our marketing activities in our DACH region.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Execute and distribute marketing campaigns in the regional markets, which is mostly delivered by the Central Marketing team
- Manage and distribute content, including blogs and Email marketing
- Publish content on our Social Media channels and measure the results
- Work with the local sales teams, local solutions team and leadership to align marketing and sales efforts
- Collaborate with global Marketing departments, such as Global Content Marketing, Global Segment Marketing and Global Digital Marketing
- Support in the execution of local marketing programs and events, such as exhibitions,
- Be the linking pin between the region and the Global marketing teams to inform, guide and influence the creation of relevant and high quality deliverables for the regional markets
What you offer
- Currently following a relevant education in marketing or commercial
- Can-do-attitude and strong drive for execution
- Strong customer orientation, open-minded and curious
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
- Structured personality, ability to plan, paying attention to details
- Team player with sense of own and shared responsibilities
- Very good knowledge of English and German language (oral and written)
What you can expect from us
- Possibility to work in an internationally successful ICT/MedTech company with a long tradition
- Attractive remuneration system with individual benefits (e.g. Job Rad)
- Modern work equipment
- Flexible working time models that balance work and life
- A great team in an appreciative atmosphere
- Personal support through our mentoring program
- A wide range of training and development opportunities