Does the idea of imparting your knowledge and expertise to others something you enjoy? Are you a technical expert who enjoys creating documentation for our end-users and service engineers? If so, then a Technical Writer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and sharing your knowledge and expertise to our people.
Your days will be filled with…
- Producing user documentation and online help.
- Working on development projects and producing data sheets and installation & configuration instructions.
- Analyzing and recommending actions regarding maintenance of user documentation.
- Working with engineers and collecting information needed to produce the documentation.
- Leading documentation reviews.
- Providing input into the user documentation plan for product and system releases.
- Maintaining the document publishing platform.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Telecommunication Engineering, or a related discipline with experience in writing documentation or user guides. Possessing excellent writing skills will see you succeed in this role. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com