Are you a natural leader with experience in both professional services and operations?
Do you possess strong business acumen and have the ability to achieve financial and operating objectives? If so, then a Head of Services & Operations role with us might be what you’re looking for.
As the driving force of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business developing and implementing strategies that will help the business to meet its goals.
Your days will be filled with…
- Overseeing the customer services and operations in the Belgium market.
- Monitoring the performance of the operations and ensuring targets are met.
- Delivering on forecast and revenue.
- Providing leadership for the department
- Develop skills and experiences of the team that today consist of around 15 people in the following roles:
- Project Manager
- Installation and field engineers
- Help desk and support engineers
- Logistic handler
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Business Management, Economics, Technology, or a related discipline with experience in a country or regional leadership position or similar.
You have language skills in Dutch, French and English
You are passionate about technology and what it can do for people and businesses
You have track record in running organization in the areas of PMO and/or Customer Services/Maintenance.
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com