Ascom is an innovative healthcare company, partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven and creative individuals with a strong passion for helping us grow – and therefore we need you!
Here at Ascom…
You will be part of the Nordic HR Team, supporting the business in doing what they do best - providing technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry. You will provide best-in-class operational and administrative HR services to managers and employees, and activly contribute to implementation and follow-through of all relevant global and local HR-policies.
Your days will be filled with…
- Support to line managers and employees in administrative and operational HR matters
- Ensuring compliance with local employment laws and regulations and providing advice on employee relation matters
- Providing regular updates of HR reports and employee data
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, latest developments and new technologies in human resources
We look for…
- A minimum experience of 2 years in HR administration including in at least one Nordic country (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden)
- Good understanding of of local employment laws and regulations in at least one of the Nordic countries
- Preferably experience from Payroll
- Communicate fluently in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
We also believe you:
- Are service minded with a “can-do” attitude who always want to make sure our employees and managers get the best support possible
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term, trust-based relationships to both managers and co-workers.
- Have a structured way of working and a good eye for details
We offer you…
Great people to work with - Work in an international environment with engaged colleagues who strive for quality, impact and team success
The opportunity to shape the future of Ascom - Have a direct impact on how we can improve the quality of HR in Ascom, take responsibility for projects and actively contribute to the future of HR
Steep learning curve - Embark on a career in a fast-paced environment that provides challenging and stimulating work and that offers room to grow and develop