Are you an experienced Office Administrator or HR Administrator looking to progress your career with a global company? Does a Hybrid role, working with both our Regional Management team and HR department sound interesting to you? If so, then the role of HR/Office Coordinator might be what you’re looking for.
As a key member of our UK team, you'll be the first point of contact for all coordination activities, ensuring that all administration and processes are followed accurately and within a timely manner and be a vital part in keeping the business running smoothly.
Your days will be filled with…
- Providing effective and confidential administrative support to the HR Manager and UK Management Team
- Preparing and distributing all new starter documents, contracts and any changes to employee terms and conditions for new and existing employees
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR and Office related queries and quickly respond to enquiries and requests in order to provide a first in class service
- Organizing orientation programs to ensure an effective on-boarding process for all new starters and providing support as the first point of contact
- Scheduling meetings, new starter training and inductions, both virtually and on-site with UK and International colleagues (as required)
- Ensuring all company equipment is available and configured as part of the onboarding process
- Conducting all onboarding checks from start to end ensuring legal compliance
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it; just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Human Resources, or a related discipline with a well-rounded background in general HR operations or office administration. Expert organizational skills, including the ability to manage time and priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment would be valuable for this position. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com