The Product Manager provides product leadership for a number of products. He communicates vision, strategy and direction to other departments. The Product Manager works together with Segment Experts for Acute Care, Long Term Care, other Product Managers, Sales and the local development team. The Product Manager drives business cases for new initiatives, leads local launches and manages the life cycle process of the product mix. He is involved with developing new products or Proof of Concepts.
Your days will be filled with…
- Managing the lifecycle of the appointed product mix through the Global Development and Launch Process and the Solution lifecycle Process.
- Drive business cases for new initiatives
- Launching products delivered by the global Ascom organization, the local development team or partners
- Alignment with Sales and contribute to meet or exceed the annual operating sales plan targets for order intake, revenue and profit
- Making market and competitor analyses and managing supplier relations
- Accompany sales in customer visits to explain (new) proposed solutions and answer technical, clinical, solutions and functional questions
- Guide office trials, field trials proof of concepts and trade shows for (new) products
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry. Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
We expect you need the following skills, knowledge and experience...
- Bachelor's degree in related technical or business field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing or sales of technical products
- Good understanding of regional legislation or regulations in healthcare, quality and security
- Technical skills for interacting with development and support teams
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to bring a message across to different levels
Good English knowlegde, both written and spoken
What’s it like to work at Ascom?
We love challenges and to build things that we are proud of, especially when products are used for life saving purposes. Everyone at Ascom matters and are highly valued. Why not check out some of our Employee testimonials on our careerpage. Are you interested in joining us? Ingo Tideman (Head of Solutions & Marketing) and Maaike Stiekema (Head of Human Resources) are interested in hearing all about you and look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions in the meantime, just ask Ingo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know
Whilst we would like to see a new colleague soon, our approach is to review and consider applications carefully (which could mean completing a selection assessment). Before starting employment we will ask for references and background checks (eg VOG)
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com