Are you someone who enjoys implementing technical customer solutions and providing technical support to customers? Does the ideal of coaching and mentoring System Engineers as well as other support staff sound appealing to you? If so, then a Professional Service Specialist role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business by providing technical expertise to our people and customers.
Your days will be filled with…
- Working on projects to implement technical customer solutions that integrate with existing systems.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for specific Ascom products and solutions.
- Establishing good documentation standards to preserve the traceability and serviceability of delivered products and solutions.
- Analysing and resolving software defects using systematic root cause analysis and troubleshooting methods.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of standards, processes, tools and skills in the project work and life cycle support.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Business Administration, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Health Informatics, or a related discipline with experience in a Systems Engineering position or similar. Familiarity with Ascom’s offerings, this would see you succeed in this role. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com