Do you THRIVE in a fast-paced team environment where you are trusted to make decisions and drive success? Do you manage your time and responsibilities well without someone looking over your shoulder all the time? Would you like to be working with technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry? If so, then a Project Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business implementing solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care. In this 100% home-based position.
Your days will be filled with…
- Ensuring assigned customer delivery projects are properly planned and managed throughout its project lifecycle.
- Managing customer project delivery activities as per defined contract scope, assumptions, and constraints.
- Ensuring the usage of all necessary standards, processes, tools and skills in the area of Project Management for customer deliveries.
- Ensure a pro-active Risk Management approach to each delivery project including holding partner and customer stakeholder accountable for their deliverables and schedule.
- Applying defined methodology for project management and ensure milestones and decision points are documented and monitored accordingly.
- Managing a large number of concurrent domestic projects of medium to large size.
Managing resource plan and allocation for assigned projects.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
IF you are…
An experienced IT or Healthcare project manager with certifications in Project Management such as Prince2, PMP, ITIL, or similar and are willing to manage a small amount (2-5 days per month) of travel as part of your role we would like to talk to you. The compensation for this position is $100K plus for an experienced PM but we are willing to consider and invest in the right candidate with less experience or someone wanting to transition from a related field such as Biomedical engineering if they have the right attitude. To be considered for this role you must live within a 1.5-hour drive from a major US airport west of Chicago.
We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com