Are you someone who likes to identify opportunities for improvement and implement project initiatives for clients? Do you enjoy working technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry? If so, then a Project Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and implementing solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Ensuring assigned customer delivery projects are properly planned and managed throughout its project lifecycle.
- Managing customer project delivery activities as per defined contract scope, assumptions, and constraints.
- Applying defined methodology for project management and ensure milestones and decision points are documented and monitored accordingly.
- Managing domestic projects of medium to large size.
- Managing resource plan and allocation for assigned projects.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Business Administration, Technology, or a related discipline with certifications in Project Management such as Prince2, PMP, or similar. Experience as a Project Manager or Project leader within the healthcare sector would be advantageous.
What’s it like to work at Ascom?
We love challenges and to build things that we are proud of, especially when products are used for life saving purposes. Everyone at Ascom matters and are highly valued. Why not check out some of our Employee testimonials on our careerpage. Are you interested in joining us? Bob Gervais (Head of Service & Operations) and Gerard Wassing (Human Resources) are interested in hearing all about you and look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions in the meantime, just ask Bob at email@example.com
Good to know Whilst we would like to see a new colleague soon, our approach is to review and consider applications carefully.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com