Are you someone who enjoys selling leading technology to the healthcare industry? Do you like the idea of uncapped commissions and operating in a growing industry? If so, then a Senior Business Development Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Sales team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and selling solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
The Senior Business Development Manager is the driving force for implementing the growth strategy for a market segment within a region. He/she focuses on improving and growing regional businesses by establishing and developing relationships with key accounts. The Senior Business Development Manager identifies new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
Your days will be filled with…
- Initiating and maintaining highly satisfactory, responsive working relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Assume overall responsibility for business development with market segment (i.e. Healthcare, Industry or Security)
- Accountable for achieving sales targets set for market segment
- Build and develop relationships to (prospect) key accounts by working closely with Key Account Managers and establishing new relationships with C+ level customers
- Develop relationships with existing and new key accounts with Market segment
- Actively support Key Account Managers in complex solution selling at important customer meetings
- Proactively manage relevant key stakeholders across teams (sales, product lines, solutions] to ensure efficient and professional delivery of services to customers
- Collaborate across teams to develop Ascom’s portfolio and/or adapt in line with the needs of the customer/market segment.
- Utilizes strong knowledge and understanding of the market segment to support the business to meet challenges and make them aware of market trends
- Identify improvement areas within Ascom’s regional marketing and align with the sales organization, Marketing and Solutions
- Ensure customer’s perspective effectively influences Ascom’s internal functions to design and deliver on sales and projects
- Provide market insights to the business to enable further customer development
- Provide feedback and guidance to Business Development colleagues
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives assigned customer accounts.
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Experienced in successfully selling technology driven products and services to commercial, institutional, and/or industrial customers. Possessing knowledge of the wireless communication sector and the ability to understand technical system configuration would be well-regarded. Excellent Sales and ‘Hunting’ Skills and ability to spot opportunities for growing sales and customer base. Strong ability to quickly understand and integrate customer’s perspective into sales activities. High ability to convert opportunities into orders. Strong negotiation and closing skills. Ability to successfully demonstrate the value of Ascom’s products, solutions and services. Strong knowledge and understanding of wireless communication sector and Clinical Solutions environment; strong understanding of technical system configurations; and knowledgeable about Ascom products portfolio. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage and energize others. High ability to collaborate and build sustainable and effective relationships with costumers. Strong feedback and coaching skills.
Achievement mindset; ‘hunter’ profile, and an eagerness to take the initiative. Highly responsive and customer focused, enjoys working with people. Works well under pressure, enjoys selling and is willing to go the extra-mile. Strong collaborator and team player, willing to take ownership and responsibility. Quick learner, with affinity towards technical and IT-related topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers. We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com