Are you someone who would enjoy working with product development and software maintenance of healthcare technology? Does the sound of working as part of a global R&D team excite you? If so, then a .Net Senior Software Engineer role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Research & Development team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and building solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Designing and implementing optimal software solutions with regards to functionality, reliability, performance and implementation time
- Understanding customer and stakeholder requirements and how the translate in software features. Actively contributing to requirement analysis and definition and promote, supervise and participate in design review meetings that focus on assigned platforms
- Verification of own software modules and participation in the verification of the complete software product as well as supporting in the resolution of customer issues. Promote and contribute to test automation
- Reducing low quality and defects and development time by rigorous adherence to agile methods
- At least 8 years of experience in designing and programming software
- Experience in agile software development and development life cycles
- First experience in cloud and Microservice architecture
- Very good skills of applicable programming languages .NET Core, methods and tools
- A strong drive and commitment, solution-orientation and a passion for software and technology
- The ability to work independently and who can perform successfully in a high-pace environment and meets all the deadlines
- Curiosity and you seek to understand the "why" behind a feature and a problem
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work successfully in a team and act as a mentor
- Good English skills (verbal and written)
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com