This Client Success Manager role is to support Ascom’s strategic customer William Beaumont, a multi-site customer located near the suburbs of Detroit, MI. Ascom looks to support Beaumont as they transition from initial customer into a long-term relationship. This role is focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships with key stakeholders at Beaumont, both at the individual hospital level and within their executive leadership.
Clinical needs focused
To be successful, this role must establish an influential relationship with clinical leadership at Beaumont. This relationship established the basis for trust with Beaumont’ clinical decision makers. Ultimately, the role of the customer success manager is to unify the Ascom sales, Implementation, and support teams. This role is intended to be part of many stages of the customer relationship and have a high-level view of the customer lifecycle. This perspective enables the client success manager to add value for both Beaumont and Ascom.
This role is responsible for building the relationship between Beaumont and Ascom to ensure customer use cases are understood and delivered, will engage throughout all Service and Support delivery activities, and will manage customer expectations and accountabilities. This role will utilize Customer Care and Professional Services metrics (KPIs)/scorecards/reporting, including SLAs, to communicate between the business and technical/R&D community, including the customer.
Effectively works with regional Implementation and Support teams as well as the different functional areas with the locations and globally, serving as the voice of the Customer. Accountable to conduct monthly, quarterly, annual performance related meetings on behalf of Ascom and act as the single point of contact for any escalations.
This role reports into the SVP of Customer Success, North America.
- Engage and influence all Customer Support functions including technical support, clinical support, dedicated customer resources and project delivery teams, including professional development and day to day management of all customer SLAs associated.
- Schedule regular customer steering committee meetings to review operational performance and ensure appropriate cadence of communication to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage customer escalations both technically and politically.
- Manage the escalation process to ensure appropriate service level coverage, as well as providing ongoing, timely updates to organization and customer(s)
- Ensure customer satisfaction both internally and externally
- Monitor the reactive support cases to ensure day to day goals are being met
- Works closely with internal cross-functional Team Leaders to ensure cross departmental procedures are met
- Analyzes and evaluates service reports and makes recommendations to reduce time to resolve and incoming support rates
- Develop, coordinate, and deliver Customer monthly, quarterly, and yearly business reviews with c-level stakeholders within the Beaumont organization
- Keen understanding of the commercial contracts for the Customers to which he/she supports
- Strong clinical understanding of the delivered solution.
- Act as the liaison between Beaumont and Ascom Product Management and R&D teams to ensure new customer requirements are properly evaluated for inclusion in the GA solution in the market.
- 10+ years applicable industry experience in clinical environments, supported by technology to manage complex clinical workflows and patient outcomes.
- Experience as a manager in a healthcare technical support environment, or leading a clinical team to manage complex clinical workflows
- Strong customer support and communications skills - experience in a customer facing role; ability to manage relationships and escalations with customers
- Must be able to deliver concise presentation of information, recommendations to c-level decision makers.
- Ability to manage and negotiate at all levels including internal and external executive levels
- Excellent written and verbal communications, listening, negotiation skills.
- Must be able to build strong relationships and display empathy even in difficult customer situations/discussions.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com