Ascom is an innovative healthcare company, partnering with ambitious customers globally to help them bring their vision to life. Our software and digital communication solutions provide safety, security and efficiency to hospitals, long-term care institutions and other industries. We are looking for skilled, driven and creative individuals with a strong passion for growth – and therefore we need you!
As a technical specialist within Ascom Technology Partner Program you will perfrom Integration and solutions test in collaboration with Ascom’s technology partners with focus on Ascom VoWiFi Portfoilio.
The job offers a key position to support Ascom’s VoWiFi offering to the market and to work with World Leading WiFi vendors, such as Cisco and Aruba.
Your days will be filled with…
- Executing Interoperability tests for Ascom Technology Partner Program (ATPP)
- Establishing and maintaining technology partnership within ATPP with Ascom key partners
And you are…
A team player with high level of interpersonal and communication skills. You have a strong customer orientation with a direct and open-minded approach.
- An engineering degree within a relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience working with integration and solutions test
- CWNA, CWAP certified or similar equivalent e.g. CCIE Enterprise Wireless
- Previous experience working with IEEE 802.11 / SIP Standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, other languages are a merit
We would love to hear more about you so send us your CV as soon as possible but no later than 31 May.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com