As HR Partner at Ascom Romania, you will have responsibility for operational HR topics, advising line management and the implementation and execution of HR processes and policies. This is a generalist role with responsibility for employee life cycle activities in Romania and the UK. You will build relationships internally and externally to promote Ascom Romania as an employer of choice, assisting local managers with sourcing new talent to meet local and global needs.
You will report to the Senior HR Manager, UK & Romania and will ensure compliance with local employment laws and regulations and will provide advice to managers on employee relations matters.
This role is based in our office in Cluj-Napoca, Ascom provides the opportunity for hybrid working.
Your days will be filled with...
- Proactively supporting line managers and employees in all HR matters, providing valuable solutions
- Ensuring compliance with local employment laws, regulations and reporting, and providing advice on employee relations matters
- Acting as a point of contact for all coordination activities and ensuring that all administration processes are followed accurately and within a timely manner
- Delivering all HR-related matters, assuming responsibility for HR administration, HRIS and Payroll tasks
- Supporting, administering and tracking results of HR-driven processes (e.g. performance management, onboarding, etc)
- Setting priorities, planning, executing, tracking and reporting on deliverables and KPIs
- Playing an active part in employee engagement, and in creating a positive work environment
- Supporting the Senior HR Manager in HR related activities
- Ensuring accurate set-up and handling of employee and compensation data
- Proactively leading discussions with stakeholders, professionally managing respective relationships
This role is based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and is a part time opportunity, working 24 hours per week, to be worked over 3 or 4 days, the work pattern will be agreed with the successful candidate.
We're looking for someone who has…
- A Degree or equivalent certification in Human Resources
- 3-5 years of experience working in similar HR Generalist role, covering the entire employee life cycle
- A proven track record of directly supporting managers on HR matters
- Successfully managed sourcing and recruiting activities
- Experience and proven knowledge of labour law and regulations, HR systems, HR and salary administration, and other HR operational elements
- The ability to prioritise tasks and to stay focused on deliverables
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills; high ability to build relationships locally and globally
- Strong customer focus and service orientation, a strong team player, willing to take ownership and responsibility
- An accurate working style; pays attention to detail whilst being result focussed, proactive and achieving high quality deliverables
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in an international and multicultural environment in English
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re an individual with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider, focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology. To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com