We are currently looking for a Product Specialist, Software to be part of our Nordic Solutions team. This position aims to effectively introduce new products and solutions to ensure Ascom revenue plan attainment and to work together with Sales in their efforts to position and promote the entire Ascom product portfolio to their resellers and end-users.
WE love to give YOU…
- a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with high-end technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry
- an opportunity to help our healthcare customers save patients' lives and improve our community with new technology and professionalism
Your days will be filled with...
- Coordinate, support and motivate the sales channels of Ascom to promote, sell, distribute, and support the company’s range of solutions.
- Work with the marketing and solution team to successfully launch new products and services.
- Develop and drive professional pre-sales demonstrations together with the clinical team in our experience center for our key customers. Personas include C-level, clinical and technical audiences.
- Manage product-related content across internal and external company websites to provide Ascom materials quickly and easily to our sales channels.
- Deliver market, product, and competitive information to support the Head of Solutions in providing market requirements to support new product development activities.
- Provide Global Product Management and Portfolio teams with evidence-based information to support new product development activities.
- Support training events of internal and external staff.
- Participate on Ascom’s behalf in industry seminars, conferences, trade exhibits, and other public speaking opportunities to promote thought leadership and reinforce the Ascom brand.
- Assessment of market developments and trends, evaluation and prioritization of new business opportunities, threat analysis, and contribution to ongoing business strategy.
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s Degree in a relevant university degree in information technology, or related fields or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of project management processes and reporting
- Proven experience in the areas of Product Management, Product Marketing, and/or Business Development
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of IT/MT systems configurations and background with In-depth knowledge and understanding of healthcare segment needs.
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluent in at least one of the languages Swedish / Danish / Norwegian
- B driving license
- Strong customer orientation and sense of ownership
- Solution-oriented personality with a strong drive for achieving results
- Good ability to collaborate with others - both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational skills, and ability to multitask. Ability to assimilate and analyze information rapidly.
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust rapidly to new, unknown, challenging situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.